I began training as a Reiki practitioner many years ago and have never looked back. Reiki Healing is part of my life and way of being. As a channel for the healing energy of ‘Reiki’ it brings to me a sensation of relaxation and sometimes enables me to experience clairvoyance with past, present or future insight as well as channelling the ‘Reiki’ healing energy to those receiving treatments.
- The word Reiki is Japanese and pronounced RAY-KEY
- It loosely means free passage of universal life force energy and is the energy that is present in all things.
- A system of healing using universal life energy
- A useful tool for self awareness and transformation
- A non- invasive therapy
- A system of healing used for self- care, in hospitals and veterinary practices
- A system of healing for the planet
- A system of healing for the past, present and future
- A system of absent healing
- A system yet powerful way to bring physical, mental and emotional balance
- Reiki is not a faith or religion
Reiki is a natural hands-on non intrusive healing method. The client lies fully clothed on a therapy couch; with soothing music and soft lights. I place may hands on them from head to toe (nowhere invasive) for approximately three minutes in each position. By channelling through the ‘Reiki’ healing energy clients report to feel heat from my hands and sometimes a tingling sensation as the ‘Reiki ‘ energy passes through and into them.
Reiki healing helps to balance the organs, glands and bodily functions. It releases blocked and suppressed feelings, promotes self-healing, strengthens the immune system and relieves pain. Reiki helps to clear toxins, treats symptoms and causes of illness, relaxes and reduces stress, enhances personal awareness and develops meditative states in order to bring all aspects of the receivers being into harmonious balance according to their individual needs and desires.
Reiki helps the body to heal itself by replenishing and balancing vital energies to the person. It works on the causes and symptoms of illness and helps to strengthen the immune system. Reiki helps to reduce emotional blocks which can contribute to illness and can relieve pain, illness, stress and depression and detox the body.
Reiki works on all levels: physical, mental emotional and spiritual. An hour’s treatment will leave you with a sense of peace and well-being, balance, calm and harmony.
Reiki is a wonderful treatment it is gentle, non-invasive and completely comfortable and relaxing. It can be a wonderful gift or treat for oneself. Depending on the individual clients situations I am able to offer treatments at my home or arrange home or hospital visits etc accordingly.